Site Related > Site Suggestions

Local time in Member view

(1/13) > >>

ohcheap1:
I would like to be heard please.Like you could avoid me even if you tried........I would love it if each persons local time was shown someway with their avatar. It would enhance my internet experience.  ;D

smokester:

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on May 31, 2009, 03:37:23 PM ---I would like to be heard please.Like you could avoid me even if you tried........I would love it if each persons local time was shown someway with their avatar. It would enhance my internet experience.  ;D
--- End quote ---

Sorta the wrong thread for this but I have researched that possibility in the past and there is no modification that can do it automatically.  I can't begin to get my head around how to hack it in by modifying the template files, but it does sound possible in theory.  There may be a way of linking to a world time clock in a member's signature section, but that would be an optional addition by each member.  I'll have a look round to see if it can be done that way.

ohcheap1:
11:25 pm Indie. I thought we were only 4 hours dif? It is 6:25pm now

smokester:
I remember 8ullfrog or someone on D having a firefox plugin that displayed the current world clocks, so you could tell instantly what time it was for a member that you knew the location of.  I kind of know them in my head anyway.

ohcheap1:
I fixed it. But you know me.......I dont want to have to actually work for the information I want to see it by the avatar.  ;D I have to admit, I did forget about that option. Thanks Indie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version