General Category > Forum Games

Have 1 minute? Then you can check "Games" manually

(1/3) > >>

ohcheap1:
I've read alot of member notes in regards to Bookmarks and New Replies not working 100% of the time. I would like to suggest that if you have 1 minute, that's 60 seconds, you can check all the game posts including your own by doing a quick manual check.

I use:

to check all the games threads. You can get through the whole board in under a minute. Next, next, next and your done. You miss nothing old, new or revised.

Is it more work? (thinks Nobby ::)) I dont think so but it does require you to click your mouse button about 15 times. And everyone knows my thoughts on physical labor.  :D

Please, instead of relying soley on your updates, try this a couple of times and you will see the advantages of doing this manually.

Just sayin............
OC1

indie180:
I do it a different way.

If I am online, I hang out at the bottom of the home page and refresh that and you can see everything that has been posted on the forum.

ohcheap1:
Well, if you're here 24/7 that would work but alot of folks leave for extended periods and when they return depend on the "bookmarks" and "new replies" to keep them up to date. This hasnt been working as alot of posts will go days unattended until someone bumps them up to the top to get peoples attention.

I dont really care how you do it as long as you do it.  ;D Any suggestions welcomed.

brick157:
Is that a New York Minute or a Liverpool, UK Minute?  :P

hmed2390:

--- Quote from: brick157 on June 16, 2009, 10:12:12 AM ---Is that a New York Minute or a Liverpool, UK Minute?  :P

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on June 15, 2009, 01:42:17 PM --- that's 60 seconds

--- End quote ---

;D :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version