Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today  (Read 110790 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Re: Things that made you laugh today
« Reply #435 on: April 21, 2024, 09:16:34 PM »
Oddly enough, I think Schwarzeneggers obstinate position was preferable to modern California politics. He was elected to essentially pump the breaks on a distasteful vision of the future, and he did exactly that, to the benefit and detriment of California. He was absolutely a protest vote, like when people elect a dog to be mayor on the understanding that the new mayor will not be pushing an agenda, but instead will be a photogenic good boy.

I feel like the current agenda of progress at any price to be highly damaging to the state. My county has been obsessed with phasing out cars and putting in bike lanes, and locals despise the "regional plan". They want ample parking, without meters. 101, a state long artery is damn near clogged in my old hometown by green lanes, while traffic has been thinned to one lane going either way.

golly, this isn't the thread I thought it was.

I watched a Danny Mcbride video earlier, and found it amusing that he was essentially seduced by Bill Murray on an airplane flight, but managed to get him to do a scene on his show in return.

Kenny bless'ed powers is usually good for a laugh or two.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #436 on: April 22, 2024, 09:08:06 AM »
A guy goes into a doctor's office wearing nothing but a piece of cling film around his waist. The doctor says, "I can clearly see you're nuts."

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #437 on: April 23, 2024, 02:18:14 PM »
“The drag queen walks into a Catholic church as the priest is coming down the aisle swinging the incense pot. And he says to the priest, “Oh, honey, I love your dress, but did you know your handbag’s on fire?”

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2024, 08:09:26 PM »

Quoting so it doesn't disappear.  Nyuck nyuck!

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #439 on: April 24, 2024, 10:18:27 AM »
Q:  Why were men given larger brains than dogs?
A:  So they wouldn't hump your leg at a cocktail party.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #440 on: Yesterday at 06:31:02 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D