Site Related > Announcements

Any and all site related problems

(1/126) > >>

smokester:
There has been a few incidents recently whereby members have had problems loading the forum, when at the same time other members have had no issues.  These are more than likely to do with local settings or an individuals ISP etc, as they seem to clear all by themsleves given time.  But to be on the safe side and so the maintenance staff here have a clear picture of the site's overall behaviour, could you report any problems you encounter no matter how small, along with a brief description of what occurred.

I personally experience a timeout error sometime between 12 - 12.15am (GMT) virtually every night.  I believe this is because this is the time when the main server in Houston runs its maintenance routine, and for a minute or 2 service is suspended.  This has also been the cause of our overnight outages (IMO), as I believe my host here that rents the bandwidth, failed to restart our apache server after the routine had finished.  That seems to be fixed now as they have ensured me that have an automatic program that checks the server status every five minutes, but it will explian that error around that time if you happen to experience it.

laama:
Hello.

I have strange log in problem.
Last 10 days when am I logged in,it throw me back logging page again and again.
When i log in and then going like general discussion,I am in.

Edit:dweez fix his problem,so one problem less.

mishca09:
sometimes when i come here, it goes to google. i dont think this is the sites problem as this happens with demonoid to and its happened to my homepage too... so maybe its my browser .... or the government.

hmed2390:
Re: Any and all site related problems

The people here are weird, myself included. Is there any possible solution to that Smokes?  ;D

laama:

--- Quote from: hmed2390 on September 03, 2009, 02:23:38 AM ---Re: Any and all site related problems

The people here are weird, myself included. Is there any possible solution to that Smokes?  ;D

--- End quote ---
:o

Today I log in normally without problems,at least now it's over,I hope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version