Author Topic: Any and all site related problems  (Read 62985 times)

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: Any and all site related problems
« Reply #570 on: October 29, 2019, 12:50:06 PM »
Excellent. And thanks for having this place for all us to just sit and relax in. Let me know if you'd take some compensation to help out (and how best to get it to you).

Thanks for that but I'm now even using Cyberpanel which is an Open Source web host panel as I'm sure you know that CPanel started charging a packet to use it. This brings our hosting fees down to a few dollars a year and less if other people want me to host sites for them. Anywho, I now put it through as a business expense but thanks again for the offer.

You have my little boy to thank for this as he even offered to give me a VPS on his dedicated server (at 15 a year - he isn't that stupid). But I decided to get my own VPS so that I could keep it tidy and then just lean on the littlun to explain to me how it all works.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
Re: Any and all site related problems
« Reply #571 on: October 29, 2019, 01:16:18 PM »
Thank you, smokes, for the work you devote to keeping this site going.  I echo dweez's offer of support in the case that the current inexpensive means goes kaput.  It's great that you can rely on your son for help with this.