Games Consoles & Video Games > Games Consoles

I just got a Wii :)

<< < (2/12) > >>

Skadi:

--- Quote from: mishca09 on October 04, 2009, 07:04:04 AM ---what games do you have ?

--- End quote ---

I play boring games compared to most people :P And I haven't invested as much money in games that I'd like to if money was endless. This weekend I played mostly Animal Crossing, and Wii Ski. I'll write out a list later.

hmed2390:
Congrats.  :) I actually want a wii. I pretty much grew out of video games for the most part, but the one time I played wii tennis with my friend's son, I got hooked.  ;D

mishca09:
you should get one. Toy R Us has the Wii on sale and you get the wii fit board.

dweez:
I have a Wii and the excitement has faded a bit but only because I'm too cheap to actually go buy new games.  I've had the information to soft mod it for over a year now but just haven't bothered to do so.  I know if I did, I'd still be enjoying it as much as the first day.

One thing I hate is that games that are cross platform (such as The Force Unleashed) get "dumbed down" for the Wii as it doesn't having anywhere near the processing power of the PS3 and Xbox360 (my roommate had a PS3 so we were both playing The Force Unleashed on our respective consoles over the same time period so the difference were glaring).

hmed2390:

--- Quote from: mishca09 on October 04, 2009, 11:13:49 AM ---you should get one. Toy R Us has the Wii on sale and you get the wii fit board.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll look into it.  :)

--- Quote from: dweez on October 04, 2009, 12:54:07 PM ---I have a Wii and the excitement has faded a bit but only because I'm too cheap to actually go buy new games.  I've had the information to soft mod it for over a year now but just haven't bothered to do so.  I know if I did, I'd still be enjoying it as much as the first day.

One thing I hate is that games that are cross platform (such as The Force Unleashed) get "dumbed down" for the Wii as it doesn't having anywhere near the processing power of the PS3 and Xbox360 (my roommate had a PS3 so we were both playing The Force Unleashed on our respective consoles over the same time period so the difference were glaring).

--- End quote ---

You should soft mod it. Aside from wii games, apparently, you have all the previous Nintendo consoles as emulators at your disposal if I'm not mistaken. Also one of the reasons I want one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version