Author Topic: Last Person to Speak Wins! 第四部曲  (Read 244372 times)

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
Re: Last Person to Speak Wins! 第四部曲
« Reply #285 on: November 28, 2020, 09:06:36 AM »
The kids are doing fine six.  My daughter is adjusting, it just takes time for her, she is a creature of habit. 
My son is with his father and his new brother and sister, his father's girlfriend and I have been close and they have been together 5 years or more. I trust them with him, and I have the option of getting a well paying job now without finding childcare for 2 children.  Once I have the job and my residence for 6 months or so consecutively, then my son can move back with me.  His father and I decided this was best until the move was settled. He is doing great, his attitude and motivation are amazing.  We miss eachother, I've been to see him twice in 3 months, we miss eachother so much <3 I won't let him miss me too much ;)  just want him smiling and living well.  My daughter is a tough little girl and a very practical one.  She understands that life throws curve balls and changes can be big, I'm so proud of her. I am impressed by her emotional maturity levels despite her language skills needed proper tuning and therapy.  She missed school and therapy this year since March, a very practical girl, can be pleased easily by love and attention and food ;) I'd like to find an advocacy program, I hear they have more here but I'm still swimming in all the paperwork and i.d. proofing with programs that I have already signed up for.  I'll get this straightened out, we all will.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2020, 07:34:10 AM »
It's virtually snowing.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2020, 11:21:08 PM »

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2020, 05:37:50 AM »
O no

I hope your screen's not freezing up.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2020, 09:24:29 AM »
nope, but running this morn somethings were  ;D ;D

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2020, 09:41:55 AM »
The kids are doing fine six.  My daughter is adjusting, it just takes time for her, she is a creature of habit. 
My son is with his father and his new brother and sister, his father's girlfriend and I have been close and they have been together 5 years or more. I trust them with him, and I have the option of getting a well paying job now without finding childcare for 2 children.  Once I have the job and my residence for 6 months or so consecutively, then my son can move back with me.  His father and I decided this was best until the move was settled. He is doing great, his attitude and motivation are amazing.  We miss eachother, I've been to see him twice in 3 months, we miss eachother so much <3 I won't let him miss me too much ;)  just want him smiling and living well.  My daughter is a tough little girl and a very practical one.  She understands that life throws curve balls and changes can be big, I'm so proud of her. I am impressed by her emotional maturity levels despite her language skills needed proper tuning and therapy.  She missed school and therapy this year since March, a very practical girl, can be pleased easily by love and attention and food ;) I'd like to find an advocacy program, I hear they have more here but I'm still swimming in all the paperwork and i.d. proofing with programs that I have already signed up for.  I'll get this straightened out, we all will.

That all sounds encouraging, Bea.  I'm keeping fingers crossed for you on the job front.  I'm glad that your ex is being supportive in sharing childcare responsibilities, too.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2020, 07:02:53 AM »
Let it snow let it snow  ::)

I did have her online school from March through the summer, shes proficient with online typing exercise programs, math online and written, and writing.  Right now she is well equipped for some intense sentence structure focus and we have already begun to study the solar system together.
Now they updated her curriculum with art and music to keep things diverse, great teacher, we have connected well as a team for my daughter.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 07:05:33 AM by Beatrix »