Site Related > Announcements

Site modifications.

(1/6) > >>

smokester:
I have started this thread so I can inform you all of any modifications that I add to the site (new bbc tags etc).  But I must point out that some things may only work in the DiasDesign default theme as some just won't work in the core theme and I have to get round to adding them to the Speedlight theme (whoever the single person is that is using that theme?).

Today I have installed an image resizer that will make images display at a maximum of width 740px (no max for height) and open in a new window to be viewed at full size.  This should get us around the sideways scrollbar issue that some have been experiencing, and sorry to anyone using 800x600 as the design may still break for you.

You don't have to to do anything to make this work other than using the [img]*[/img] tags as usual. Here's an example:

dweez:
I did notice that AJ's signature gets resized.  ;D

xtopave:
I like this. :) Makes things tidier and it's less work for us who tried to re-size the pics beforehand. I also like that ball Steve Carrell has. I used to have one. Now it's broken and I haven't seen it again.  ::) ;D

Skadi:

--- Quote from: xtopave on December 02, 2009, 10:27:14 AM ---I like this. :) Makes things tidier and it's less work for us who tried to re-size the pics beforehand. I also like that ball Steve Carrell has. I used to have one. Now it's broken and I haven't seen it again.  ::) ;D

--- End quote ---

I agree. Thank you for adding it.

Robin-Graves:
I agree ( kisses Smokeys ring)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version