Author Topic: Horrorfest 2010  (Read 7044 times)

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Re: Horrorfest 2010
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »
Lake Mungo - This is a precident setting movie for me. Its the first "docu-drama" that i have ever found entertaining. If you decide to watch it give it at least 15 minutes before you form your opinion. I HATED Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, and Cloverfield. Thought they were complete and udder trash but this movie is pretty damn good. I still dont know if it is based on fact or fiction. Im guessing fiction because there is no documentation to say otherwise but it was pretty good. Like i said, it took a minute to get into it but after that, hook, line and sinker.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 09:46:30 AM »
I liked Cloverfield.
BUT,, I like things like that,, I even liked Diary Of The Dead and The Zombie Diaries,,even Quarentine,, they were all done similar.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 03:30:36 PM »
OK, done.

The Reeds - AAHHH!! Not only is Will Mellor in this but he is the first one to die!!! WTF!?! The movie was much to tedious for me but it was good for sitting around filling time with spooky stuff. 5/10

Hidden - Norwegian film. Youve seen the story before but I think this was done quite well. 6/10

I actually burned copies of Dread and Hidden. Pretty good line up for this years HorrorFest.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »
Unfortunately,, this years offerings arent available here.
Much like last years ( I got Broken,, it was the only one in this area,, and was pretty pleased with it)
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.