General Category > Photography/Graphics

Diasfora Signature Competition Voting

<< < (4/4)

AlienBC:
Turned out a busy day. I thought all entries where good and sorry i never got the last sig worked out. It turned out too large a file size but hey i'm using it.
A huge thanks to all that voted but as smokster kinda pointed out unwittingly it was a very easy one to create. I feel I found a new home here so thanks you.................................................. :D

smokester:
I was only joking when I mentioned the filter thing as no one had noticed the nearly seamless loop I had done for Cleveland.  The Nike tick is simple but speaks volumes as yours does.

Must thank everyone that voted too as getting 25 people to contribute is better than we could have hoped.

AlienBC:

--- Quote from: smokester on May 05, 2010, 01:45:56 PM ---I was only joking when I mentioned the filter thing as no one had noticed the nearly seamless loop I had done for Cleveland.  The Nike tick is simple but speaks volumes as yours does.

Must thank everyone that voted too as getting 25 people to contribute is better than we could have hoped.

--- End quote ---

But that is one of the biggest compliments of them all! imo Working on an effect and getting it just right that know one picks up on.  ;)

townie2:
Congrats ABC  :)  well done.

Geemonster:
Well done CONGRATS ABC i voted for one of yours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version