Site Related > Announcements

Latest news about the site

(1/3) > >>

smokester:
The site has really been overhauled now and is cleaner than it has been since it was first created.  The new theme is our own but I have used a colour scheme from one created by someone else.  Now that the hard part is done, a lot of other things can be included like possibly some arcade games although, I wouldn't install many.

We'll keep the members posted about changes in this thread, and of course you can use the error reporting ones for any issues you encounter.

ohcheap1:
Question: So this is the permanent layout for the site then?

smokester:
Yes this is the "layout", as it has the replies on the right as we used to have and I have arranged all the other elements to be similar to what we had previously, and the rest is just creative licence.

Personally I like it, and as I have little time and even less for unpaid work, I am happy now start rebuilding all the other custom elements we (all) wanted and included in our previous installation.

Of course, if christ wants to design and build a theme compatible with this version of SMF, I'll add it and enable an option for members to switch to it.

smokester:

--- Quote from: christ on July 13, 2011, 01:53:14 PM ---Omnipotence is OK and all, but showing off is frowned upon.
--- End quote ---

You could always take your time, that may make it less awe-inspiring.

CMF:
This is really cool layout.

--- Quote from: christ on July 13, 2011, 01:27:28 PM ---I hope not, it's horrible.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version