Author Topic: Wii Fit  (Read 8631 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Re: Wii Fit
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 10:31:21 PM »
Cow blood mops up fairly easy, chicken blood needed the blue death mix.

I never worked the butchers department, but the smell from there alone says that cow can be pretty bad, but I used to prep those chickens in bags you get at the supermarket, and those things are bless'ed rank nasty.

We'd get the boxes in, and the chickens would be in a giant bag, full of blood. This blood stank like hell.

So we'd take the chickens and put them on the sanitized workspace and douse them in the seasoning mix. Many a time I had to dump the supposedly expensive mix because some jackass would drop the chicken straight in, contaminating the entire mix. My read on the situation was that the store would be very happy to look the other way on this contamination issue, but it was one of those things you can NOT golly around on.

Then you tied off the bony wings, which would stab you. On a good day, you didn't pierce the gloves.

Then you ram a pole up the chickens ass. Generally 3 chickens to a pole, and then it's into the warp core, where you apply the gas, and cosmetic fire.

When the chickens were done cooking, you remove em from the warp core and immediately burn your hands, regardless of protective apparel. Then you slot em in the bag and heat shrink the bag closed. Then they sit in a heat lamp box until purchased/store closing.
Now this was bad, but not as bad as the butcher area of the store. The blood was thick on the floor there, from droppage, leakage, spillage, who bless'ed knows. But the floors were shiny when I was done.

I still shopped there after I quit, and occasionally the dipshit manager would yell at me for not being in uniform, it was always a joy to remind him that I had already quit, and he could golly off.

I still remember another clueless manager asking me about what hours I was available, a good six months after I quit. I wasn't even living in that town at the time and was just visiting to buy chips.

Apparently I still have the look of the wage slave because people ask me where poo is/to get something for them from the mythical "back". Always a joy to tell them no.

I had one of those on the phone naffs stop me, and when I tried to tell her I didn't work there she gave me the wait one finger. I gave her the middle finger and walked off. I wonder if she tried to get me fired.

None of this has anything to do with wii fit though, and I should learn to continue discussions in appropriate threads instead of wandering, as I do.