Author Topic: When I put a tail on I feel transformed… like a beautiful creature of the sea.  (Read 6901 times)

Offline bubu

• Homo Erectus
yes churches do keep baptisms record,once long ago they were the only registry office available in some places

Unfortunately I am only coming for a weekend in Teramo. I am going to be il padrino to my best friends daughter, only he has been told I need some kind of certificate (I have to confess I haven't been to the parish I used to attend for over 20 years) so it might not work.  I will still come to Teramo though as I wouldn't want to miss the baptism.

Eventually I will ride to Italy (maybe next year) and coming from Bern I should pass very near you.  When that comes to fruition I'll be sure to look you up.

Any time you're in the U.K be sure to look me up too.  I'll send you my contact details before you travel.  There is a large house at the top of my road with many rooms that are let for £100 per week.  Most of my Italian friends live there and if you were to come at a time when one of them visited back home, you could use their room while they were away and that would help them with the rent.  It would be useful both ways.  Not only that but it overlooks Clapham Common which is a very nice part of London to be.

Something to think about Bubu.
i am sorry, Teramo is more than 600 km south, but if you pass trough Switzerland and Bern than we will meet for sure, I count on that  ;D
If I'll come to Uk I will let you know for sure, but it will be a last minute decision, if things don't deteriorate further. The price of the rooms is very cheap and the area really great so I will let you know later on. Anyway thank so much and hope to meet you here or there

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.