Author Topic: What video game(s) are you playing?  (Read 57129 times)

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
Re: What video game(s) are you playing?
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2016, 08:55:09 PM »
Started Left 4 Dead.

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2016, 06:38:22 AM »
I am still on lotro.  I did lose leadership of the kin during this last hiatus t.. I'm sorry, the old guy who was there when you left was the next in line... I forget his name, I'll remember once I log on some more.  I'd ask for it back but he's been paying rent.  What'do you think?

Unless you really want to organize raids and be the person who folks turn to for help & advice, I'd say the game is more leisurely when not running a kin. Obviously, it's your call.
Are you still in the kinship?
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2016, 09:05:54 AM »
I spent about six months on phone with no computer. Disassembling it to components and putting it back together bought some play time in july, and I also built a machine from the garbage. My STO fleet was gone. I wasn't removed, it was just gone. Kinda killed the mmo spirit. L4D is great multi fun, but I imagine after borderlands it could seem a bit simple. Sorry about losing your elf tribe b.

One neat or annoying thing in L4D, the characters don't know about selection switches, so most rifles fire in three round bursts.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2016, 01:10:06 PM »
Unless you really want to organize raids and be the person who folks turn to for help & advice, I'd say the game is more leisurely when not running a kin. Obviously, it's your call.
Are you still in the kinship?
Yes, and it was actually Hogwulf (Hogbro) that inherited the kin. My bad : ) It works out.  It's basically just us.  I'm still in the one Randeirum (know I'm spelling that wrong) with you.  & I"m in Under the Sunlit Sky with Miri, and I'm in a few more, yeah ;)

Man, 8ully.  I'dda quit too if I didn't have my characters or something.  It's happened only once where my VIP was up and had to cut two characters. 
Everything went pretty smooth this time, and last time Miri logged them in for me, my friend from t and I's kin. the oldschool crew.

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2016, 03:54:38 PM »
Yes, and it was actually Hogwulf (Hogbro) that inherited the kin. My bad : ) It works out.  It's basically just us.  I'm still in the one Randeirum (know I'm spelling that wrong) with you.  & I"m in Under the Sunlit Sky with Miri, and I'm in a few more, yeah ;)

Man, 8ully.  I'dda quit too if I didn't have my characters or something.  It's happened only once where my VIP was up and had to cut two characters. 
Everything went pretty smooth this time, and last time Miri logged them in for me, my friend from t and I's kin. the oldschool crew.

Hogbro. Good man & am glad the kinship I began is still in good hands.
Please give him my greetings!  :)

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2016, 11:18:16 AM »
I will :) we are close now.  We will however commence over technical talk (haha), because I don't have access to that chest ;)  This is only after I've talked to him about 3 times since I've been back, he is very well and his family too. 

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2016, 07:01:07 PM »
Playing F.E.A.R. 3

Alma

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2016, 09:53:17 PM »
Batman: Arkham City.  I have Asylum, City, Origins, and Knight to play.  Hadn't played any yet.  Was going to try and play them in order (at least a little of each) but I can't get Asylum to start on my Win10 (throwing a .Net 3.5 error) so I moved on to City.

So far, I'm enjoying it a lot although I'm stuck on the GCPD building.  I'll figure out the right tactic but for now I'm just enjoying gliding around the city getting riddles and achievements.
--dweez

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2016, 06:28:54 PM »
i've also been playing some port royal 3, it's one of those before bed time tire me out boring ones, i like those at night.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2016, 07:10:08 PM »
I need to pick up something like f zero or lumines for the psp, I found out getting emulation running on the series 3 is more difficult than the series 2.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2016, 01:43:41 PM »
I've been rolling through some tycoon app games, tattoo tycoon, city building ones ect.  Haven't found another I liked as well as tattoo tycoon, it was a fun couple hours. 
I have an android now, so I am becoming accustomed to having dictionaries, translators, encyclopedias ect..  right on hand, it's fun.
I've also been trying to find interactive apps for the kids.  My son still likes angry birds and jetpack joyride the best, but I did get him to check out some doodle games & puzzle types.  He's not as interested in the flash card type reading ones though.  He knows words better than any 6 year old I know, writing them with ease as well, but trying to get him to use those words other than spelling and reading (language & speaking for instance) is difficult despite his responsive attitude towards phonics the last couple of years.
I'm always open to suggestions about anything: apps, autism, adhd, the children or their education.  For anyone who is interested in sharing. 
I do watch their diets very closely & give vitamins to help their bio functioning.  I also spend the majority of our time together with them.  I physically show them their responsibilities, their independent duties & dependent responsibilities to speak up for themselves when they need something, respect & interact with others, and ways to interact with me and the home.
Mom and I are looking into therapies in the home.  Pretty extensive work and the therapy could become home school schedule based.  Which to me, if it's individual therapy based on ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) then I will be satisfied, for the time being, until I move to a town that has schools specifically for Autism (there are two about 40 minutes away) or there is a town that is better suited in activism and schooling for Autism just a half hour north. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:56:11 PM by Beatrix »

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2016, 06:57:58 AM »
your son will be a great writer  :)

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2016, 10:20:59 PM »
Thanks bub.  Sure miss talkin, I'll pass you my number.

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2016, 06:23:49 AM »
XCOM 2.
Last week I did something I haven't done since I first started playing pc games--I played for 10 hours straight (with a frantic dinner break).

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2016, 04:00:51 AM »
I continue to play new vegas. I think this is my 30th character. I'm trying to do the bare minimum to progress my character and not redecorate the landscape, but it's freakin' hard not to. I tried to do a straight shot to vault 3 for package delivery and skill book pickup, but veronica ran off and assasinated cook cook. Yes he deserved to die, but I meant to do that later!

Also she won't take off the arclight helmet. Better than the bone skull helmet I guess.