Author Topic: Would you eat this?  (Read 8573 times)

Offline xtopave

• Q
Re: Would you eat this?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 12:14:51 PM »
I think this belongs to this thread. I wonder if half of the dishes are food at all. N° 39 made me outright laugh. Of course the tab would make me cry.  ;D

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 03:52:31 PM »
I think this belongs to this thread. I wonder if half of the dishes are food at all. N° 39 made me outright laugh. Of course the tab would make me cry.  ;D

I have no idea how they judge the world's best restaurants any more. Back in the day the were hard to find little spots that got their reputation by word of mouth.  They also used to serve food not art.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 04:24:21 PM »
I was going to  review all the burger joints in town, but it ended up just being a sad experience of having assholes golly my order up.

Jack in the box and rally's at least pretend to give a poo. Mcdonalds follows their diagrams, but burger king? You'll have it their way and bless'ed like it. First, the dude behind the counter was acting like I was personally hassling him by coming in at 6:30 PM, despite being the only customer in the store, even though he isn't even handling the food, to the point I was like "golly this" and took my sad sample data in a sack home.

He punched in "plain" on the hamburger, which means I didn't get pickles, I didn't get onions, I didn't get poo. I understand that order for like, an auristic golly, but I was trying to judge the food on quality, and that drags poo down to school lunch level. I heard when Robert Downey Jr got out of jail, the first thing he did was hit up burger king, and the food was so poo he actually credits it for his continuing sobriety, and I believe him.

Mcdonalds fries smell like vomit, and don't taste much better.

My local rally's gets horrible reviews by black people, but whites and hispanics give it glowing reviews. As their fries are seasoned, it isn't really a fair comparison, so I've gotta give that to jack in the box for the win.

Overall, I'm starting to agree with replacing those workers with robots, even though amazon turned my favorite job ever into amazon show room, and I find the entire concept horrible.

Eh, I'm going back to mexican food, less chance of dissapointment.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 01:47:23 AM »

39 makes me laugh, too.  The key strategy here is to get invited and your meal paid by someone else.

Offline xtopave

• Q
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 04:07:40 PM »
The key strategy here is to get invited and your meal paid by someone else.

I'm with you there. Now we have to find someone to pay for the plane ticket.  :D

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 02:51:05 PM »
I'm with you there. Now we have to find someone to pay for the plane ticket.  :D

I would, but the £ is only worth about a pesata at the mo'.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 12:09:30 AM »
and the pesata aint worth doodly