Author Topic: The Best Deal for buying a cellphone …. (your success stories? )  (Read 8837 times)

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
Re: The Best Deal for buying a cellphone …. (your success stories? )
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 01:41:29 PM »
dubious on using finger print scanner as yet, if anything went wrong then wife couldn't use phone?!

The iPhones with the TouchID can be unlocked with either the fingerprint scanner or passcode.  If your's functions the same way, your wife should be able to unlock it with the passcode.  Now that I think of it, the iPhone TouchID can record multiple fingerprints so you could probably have it set up for both you and your wife.
--dweez

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: The Best Deal for buying a cellphone …. (your success stories? )
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 01:01:40 AM »
cheers for the finger print info. Will try out, as i work in a oily environment it may be touch and go though.

Phone also has "gesture control" for certain items camera / on,off / calculator / music player. Will look into.

The button wearing out sounds mythical to me: It has never been an issue on any Apple phone I have seen or heard of.

Your lucky or look after your phone better than my friends, although Apple has an alternative Apk option to install a "home button" on the screen. as per Android.

Very impressed with the phone so far and as I have previously stated I love the Vanilla installation of the Android NO Bloat wear which has now put Samsung in court http://www.pcworld.com/article/2944172/samsung-faces-lawsuit-in-china-over-bloatware-on-phones.html
Cases as per all New / Chinese phones especially are limited.