Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Dept. Review  (Read 6725 times)

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
WASHINGTON — The State Department’s inspector general on Wednesday sharply criticized Hillary Clinton’s exclusive use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, saying that she had not sought permission to use it and would not have received it if she had.

The New York Times

Our choices for President aren't good.

Online goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
a rough choice this time around

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
I just don't want her as a candidate. But the DNC decided quite a while ago, poo she thought it was her "turn" in 08. It is NEVER anyone's turn, and no one gets to call next.

I watch Rachel Maddow call Sanders a thug, and at one point a terrorist for not apologizing for protesters. Then she says he's a nader, and will hand trump  the election. MSNBC is just as bad as faux news.

My phone autocorrected trump to bush twice.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
In my experience, the candidate I want to win always loses - even when I switch my affiliation.

I think the world revolves around me, taking the piss at every opportunity.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
I must say I'm not really inspired by any of the candidates this election cycle.  I just want to be sure Trump never becomes President.  That would be a disaster.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
I must say I'm not really inspired by any of the candidates this election cycle.  I just want to be sure Trump never becomes President.  That would be a disaster.

Globally.

However, it would make things interesting.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
Can Bernie stand as an independent?

Take his crutch away and find out.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Third party candidates are viewed as throw away votes in the US, despite everyone being tired 8f the domination of the two party system. To be honest, I did not want to reelect President Obama, but the alternative was worse.

Even now Sanders is already being called the nader vote, just to boost clinton, which is cowpoo.

I'd vote for her husband in a second, but I think she would be a horrible President.

People seem to think that the private server was about convenience or hiding something. I honestly think it was an image handling move, she didn't want anyone parsing her views in the future.

While this has nothing to do with Islam, I view her and President Obama's support of the "peaceful majority" of islam to be similae image spinning pandering, like when all of the republican candidates got horrible spray tans to appeal to hispanic voters. Hollow and disengenous

Please note this is not a criticism of Islam. The reason I put "peaceful majority" in quotes is because that is how Candidate Clinton and President Obama have repeatedly referenced Islam in post terrorist attack speeches.

My position on th entire Benghazi situation is that the embassy should have been closed. If a shitty propoganda film is enough to incite an ally into terrorism and murder, then they are not an ally worth courting.