General Category > General Discussion

Happy Anniversary, Diasfora!

(1/5) > >>

smokester:
I really can't believe we've been up for 8 years. But, it's true. It's almost like we are in sync with Obama. Perhaps he could join now he has little better to do.

Anyhow, many thanks to everybody for being here, and special thanks to dweezil, XT, Skadi, Jackfrost, CMF and indie (and of course, binkles) for keeping us functioning.

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

brickbatz:
\o/ Happy Anniversary. Thank you smokes.

dweez:
Wow, 8 years.  Thanks to everyone for making this a great, safe haven to come to and vent, chat, play forum games, or just ramble on.  Thanks to smokester for making this happen (oh, and footing the bill too).  It's been a great ride with only more highway to go.

This is officially my longest, non-family relationship now.  (I know...sad, right?)

smokester:

--- Quote from: dweez on January 11, 2017, 07:00:46 AM ---Wow, 8 years.  Thanks to everyone for making this a great, safe haven to come to and vent, chat, play forum games, or just ramble on.  Thanks to smokester for making this happen (oh, and footing the bill too).  It's been a great ride with only more highway to go.

This is officially my longest, non-family relationship now.  (I know...sad, right?)

--- End quote ---

We iz family, bro.

If I didn't have this place I doubt I'd be on the intarwebz at all. When there are no new posts I don't know what to do. Thankfully, I have other stuff to do in real life otherwise I'd just be overweight and balding......... No wait!

6pairsofshoes:
Thanks, smokes!  Happy anniversary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version