Author Topic: Jack In The Box, Poor customer service  (Read 1875 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Jack In The Box, Poor customer service
« on: July 31, 2017, 11:57:35 AM »
I did not feel like cooking lunch, so I stopped by the Jack in the box near my home. Most of the time they have excellent customer service. When they don't, I walk away hungry and angry.

Last time I had this problem, they claimed that the machine was down, and that I had to pay cash. I told them I didn't have cash, and they acted like I was the jerk wasting their time.

I called in about it, and I haven't seen the rude employees since.

This time, I had to use some secondary card machine, and they kept bending the wires to try and make it work. I told them that will break the machine, and got angry eyes.

After running it five times, they blamed my card and sent me away hungry and angry. So angry, I went to the supermarket, bought all the ingredients, and made my own cheeseburgers!

So the card works fine. I called the district manager for jack in the box, and he told me the location is now a franchise location, so he is unable to help me. Their 800 number is a robot, and tells you to fill out a form on their website.

I'm not holding my breath on hearing back from them.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
Re: Jack In The Box, Poor customer service
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 10:01:23 PM »
Franchises pay a bunch of money to the management company for the right to hold the franchise.  I doubt anyone will do much about this.  If they were poisoning people, that might affect the brand, but pissing off one random customer probably won't phase them.