Author Topic: Marc Laidlaw Half-Life writer  (Read 3274 times)

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
Marc Laidlaw Half-Life writer
« on: August 25, 2017, 06:56:37 PM »
Dearest Playa,

I hope this letter finds you well. I can hear your complaint already, “Gertie Fremont, we have not heard from you in ages!” Well, if you care to hear excuses, I have plenty, the greatest of them being I’ve been in other dimensions and whatnot, unable to reach you by the usual means. This was the case until eighteen months ago, when I experienced a critical change in my circumstances, and was redeposited on these shores. In the time since, I have been able to think occasionally about how best to describe the intervening years, my years of silence. I do first apologize for the wait, and that done, hasten to finally explain (albeit briefly, quickly, and in very little detail) events following those described in my previous letter (referred to herewith as Epistle 2).

To begin with, as you may recall from the closing paragraphs of my previous missive, the death of Elly Vaunt shook us all.

The rest on Reddit

Online 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
R.I.P. Half-Life.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:03:26 PM »
Stake in the heart of half-life, not that the hats factory likely care.

Or they care, but were too bohemean to NDA that shiat. Or laidlaw don't care.

Specifically, it's been ten years since valve epically taught us all that "episodic releases" were just as bless'ed cowpoo as we all thought they were.

Or does anyone expect Sin episode 2 to come out any time soon. No?

Granted, I've only read a summary because this find and replace name poo and gender bending to be less than "cute"

But ep 3 set up the combine as undefeatable, and dropped another cliffhanger, or as I like to call it "bottom series begging for future paycheck."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:46:30 AM by 8ullfrog »