Author Topic: Rian Johnson: maybe don't give him the keys. [Spoilers?]  (Read 2250 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Rian Johnson: maybe don't give him the keys. [Spoilers?]
« on: January 20, 2018, 11:53:36 AM »
So Rogue One was pretty good, even if the promo poo never happened, and the Vader was overhyped. Seriously overhyped.

I expected Jason Vorhees up in Tantive IV, instead it was like a cop with a murder taser.

But it was good, the stormtroopers were actually scary, and the rebellion got dirty.

All of which seem like obvious invitations to hand Mr. Johnson the wheel. Snerk, johnson.

And then that movie. It's hard to poo up a movie that Mr. Lost desperately tried not to golly up, but well, like mr. c said, it's got a nazi Weasley innit.

I keep reading interviews with Johnson, where he says he didn't find snoke important, so he killed him off, or he had no idea what to do with the Knights of Ren, so he just ignored them, as not to have to kill them off, and it reminds me of typing class, where you'd write two minutes, then move to the next seat down. Incidentally, 130 wpm means you can troll the poo out of people.

Moving on, last jedi was really bad. Maybe they should have realized star wars was bent post Jar-jar.

One funny thing, they wiped out the book verse because it killed Chewbacca, and now he's the only fool left.

May rose and the porgs fly off to Abrams island, I'll probably give the third film a miss.