Author Topic: Oh god no.  (Read 3620 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Oh god no.
« on: April 30, 2019, 06:21:33 AM »
So, I just went to get ice, and my roomie was putting, I think, RANCH DRESSING on a RAISIN BAGEL.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 06:23:20 AM by 8ullfrog »

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
Re: Oh god no.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 12:43:33 PM »
Can't deny I wouldn't try it. lol Oh how I love bagels. I used to ride my bike quite a distance when I was a kid to a bagel shop. This memory came to mind at a birthday party a month ago and my sister told me that same bagel shop is still there. Must be some good bagels, huh? I really should go there and tell them last time I was there was 40 years ago. I wonder if they would remember me? LMAO!

Bagel Fair
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 12:52:34 PM by Schmoogsley »

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 05:05:42 PM »
raisin bagel.  ugh.
bagel is a savory food.
even so, I'd run a mile to protect a bagel from ranch dressing.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 05:19:09 PM »
Bagel is a savory food.
I agree with you for the most part. A blueberry bagel was a rare but enjoyable treat for me however. I almost never eat ANY bagels now. 
I stopped and got a bagel (plain) @ Panera Bread Company on my way home from Meijer's a little bit ago. lol I lost THAT battle. I thoroughly enjoyed that bagel. Not gonna lie. 

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 11:13:05 AM »
I just have to mention my new love of nutella and how I've been enjoying on raisin begals. .Ranch on raisin?  No sir.
Maybe if I liked France and it was some sort of a spiced dinner begal.  One could do anything with begals.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 08:06:10 PM »
I bought some Brim's brand cheese balls.

Expected like, poor quality Cheeto grade stuff. No, it's worse. Doesn't taste like much more than whey and sadness.

They should pack it in and stop existing. I bought it because I didn't want the sticks that are Cheetos, and those spicy hot Cheetos can go golly off south of the border because I want cheese not pepper spray.