Author Topic: Ubisoft is getting worse. (I'm not even sure how, they must be demotivational)  (Read 2183 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Ubisoft has decided to close their discussion forum. This is unsurprising, as most of the threads are complaints about being locked out of accounts or unlinking emails.

However, they are replacing it with Discord. Discord is a shitty chatroom app that I'd rather never install, even on an enemies device.

Needless to say, I will not be using Ubisoft Discord.

However, this IS a chilling action. It makes it easier for Ubisoft to ignore customer concerns/complaints, and become more of a wall than a community.

The company is clearly held up by their game licenses, and has done sweet golly all to keep their customer base. They already ganked an entire generation of DLC (see previous thread) and now they'd like to be a bit less visible.

Maybe they should have invested in a recouperation and repair department rather than a diversity board.

I honestly think they locked themselves out of their DLC licensing server, or unplugged it one day and sold it as scrap.