General Category > Chaos

How you feeling today?

(1/4) > >>

Schmoogsley:
I'm feeling pretty good considering I'm on my second day of abstinence from coffee. Like I mentioned in another thread, I do this about 3 times a year over a 3 day period. It gives me a fresh start. One nice side effect; I don't eat as much when I'm only drinking water. So many things go good with coffee. I've been a coffee addict for a very long time. 

8ullfrog:
you might detox in 3 days, but it's probably not the reset button you're hoping for. That being said, I don't want anyone to die because I suggested you aim for 30 days.

Plus, it's coffee. Coffee bent with no one, ever. *Aside from trade practices, but that's a whole different thing.

I was feeling fine until I ate lunch. Hopefully that will clear up. Sometimes eating just makes me feel lousy instead of doing anything helpful.

6pairsofshoes:
I find that it takes a full 2 weeks to get caffeine out of my system.  I've given up coffee before for as much as 2 years, but I always go back to my dark mistress.  I don't think it's particularly bad for you.

8ullfrog:
So it didn't clear up, I got super sick and missed my Doctor's appointment yesterday. And she always yells at me when that happens.

So I managed to move getting yelled at to June 5th.

I'm feeling okay today, had some water and some juice. Kind of afraid to eat though. Yesterday was ROUGH.

Schmoogsley:
lol, my doctor gives me hell as well. "You're not a once a year patient!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version