Author Topic: Stargate: Continuum.  (Read 2322 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Stargate: Continuum.
« on: August 28, 2020, 04:07:10 AM »
This is the end. My only friend the end.

Anyway, I broke a tooth, I might be going medical soon, I wanted to wrap this up.

Stargate does NOT have a satisfactory ending. They went SG-1, SG - Atlantis, SG: Universe.

And I'm not going to punish people I like with that.

So ark of truth sucked balls. Bad guy brought back replicators for like five minutes, they killed him, the ORI plot sucked balls.

Like they brought back Morena Baccarin for a bit part. She was a bless'ed ghost antagonist, and it wasn't worth it.

So now I'm watching Continuum.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Re: Stargate: Continuum.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 05:43:00 AM »
Continuum was pretty good.

Like, they wrapped up the ori poo in ark of truth, Continuum is what that last season should have been.

Like seriously, even the Ruskies get to play, and Don S Davis plays his final role.

Honestly, they kind of shorted him.

Ben Browder is essentially the winner of this movie.

So yeah, if this was the end of stargate, Satisfying.

The Richard Dean Anderson was chinsey, like seriously chinsey.

He's in the bless'ed movie! And he gets like two scenes.

Aside from that, very satisfying, way better than the ori arc.

Like I understand there was supposed to be a third movie that got scrapped, but I'm glad this was the end of it.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
Re: Stargate: Continuum.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 06:22:51 AM »
Thanks for the review.  I got kind of disillusioned with the end of the regular series and tried half an episode of one of the spinoffs. 

I recommend Ivanhoe.  Sometimes reading a good book is preferable to bad tv.  I find my imagination is often better than all the money the suits in Hollywood can come up with.  It took a while to get into it, but it's a good yarn, even if it's kind of a long read.