General Category > Chaos

Insane Saga of New Dog.

<< < (5/5)

goldshirt*9:
Mix the dry and the wet food.

6pairsofshoes:
The dogs sounds delightfully quirky and a good addition to your household.

Beatrix:
Agreed Six.  Sounds like a great guy, I’ve never been much for rectangles myself.  I was thinking maybe he doesn’t like the bus stop because it looks like a box or rectangular shape to his, as well. 
My cats Luna and Binjo are still doing so awesome.  Binjo is an indoor outdoor guy cat who stays in Kentucky. Luna is with me.
 I moved back to Indiana and will have my very own apartment for myself and my children in just one more week.  Pray to God thank you, I do.  This has been a hell of a couple years. 

8ullfrog:
He's been a bit of a bully lately.

Expects to be fed promptly at six, and will get quite vocal if he doesn't get what he wants.

The other not so nice development relates to his intelligence. He knows that shortcuts can be taken to get home. Unfortunately, that has led to him STOPPING at each possible re-route.

Lord save me from this obstinate dog.

He's still pretty dang cute though.

6pairsofshoes:
My friend's dog can remember every shop that gives out dog biscuits on the nearby shopping street and insists on entering each and every one of them if we walk down that street.  It seems to be hard coded.  Food is a #1 priority.  So I'm not surprised that your doggie has taken to demands at feeding times.  I don't think cats are much different.

My bird would literally swoop down on my plate if he saw something I was eating that was of interest to him.  We had to gently swat him away sometimes to keep him at bay.  I miss him though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version