Author Topic: What's your favourite TV program of the moment?  (Read 143186 times)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
Re: What's your favourite TV program of the moment?
« Reply #1680 on: July 30, 2020, 07:06:54 PM »
The video appears to be unavailable in Puerto Rico.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #1681 on: July 31, 2020, 04:09:56 PM »
It's a clip from what we do in the shadows.
just one little time change so a draft board in 1968 turns down the bribe to accept "bone spurs" and we are home-free.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #1682 on: August 01, 2020, 02:47:59 AM »
Just got through the first season of "Sinner" and I'm now a big fan. However, that might be to do with Bill Pullman as his character was fascinating.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #1683 on: August 01, 2020, 10:42:16 AM »
It's a clip from what we do in the shadows.

Understood.  It's surprising what's not available here.  I've watched the whole series so far and found it pretty entertaining.  Haven't seen Sinner yet, but I'll give it a try as I'm in quarantine for 10 days with little to do but read and watch tv, so this may be another good form of entertainment.

We are watching River and really like it.  It's a 2015 BBC detective show that should have had more than one season, but it's only 6 parts. We have one more episode and that's it.  Sad.  I am often surprised by the BBC's decisions to stop productions of good shows.  If memory serves Lewis had to move to ITV or somewhere else due to these peculiar administrative decisions.  I think maybe Inspector Morse did the same.  You guys probably have more insight into the history of how these decisions get made.  Any light that could be thrown on the issue would be appreciated.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #1684 on: August 08, 2020, 08:17:54 PM »
Balthazar, French forensic pathologist who is hunky and smart.  On the side, he's attempting to find the serial killer who snuffed his wife.  He works with beautiful blonde detective whose husband is busy having adulterous relationships and who has two teenaged children.  Of course, there is sexual tension that develops between them. Pretty entertaining, in general.