Author Topic: Something I learned since ive been accross the pond in the UK  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
Something I learned since ive been accross the pond in the UK
« on: October 21, 2009, 08:24:23 AM »
Ive heard aboyt something called the BNP and wondered what the fuss was about.
Well,just recently ( yesterday to be exact) i was reasing in the Scotish Sun about them. I didnt like what I read.
They are a racist group akin the Naxi Germany. They want racial purity in Britain, np mater the cost.
We have people like that in America, theyre alled The Ku Klux Klan.
 I could never stand them,i hate racism in all forms,. I dont judge a person on any merit other than who they are and how they cary themselves, race and coor have nothing to do with the person themselves.
 America is a melting pot of different races, be it African, Eropean , Asian or Mideastern.
The BNP only wants England for the English. I got news for them, the true English are in Scotland and Ireland. Who is the dominant race in England are the decendants of Roman conquerers. And seems the head of the BNP has the Roman mentality.
Acording to him, no one should be in the British Isles other than who he THINKS is worthy of being here.
 Sorry guys,, in WW1 and WW2 many British heros werent originaly from Britain. Many were Polish and Italian.
Seeing them using people like Churchil in thier comercials is disgusting. Using the British flag is inexcusable.
We have a problem in America with people burning the American flag.
Three generations of my family have defended that flag in four wars,, much like many of the people here in this fora have had family that served this great nation and defended this nations flag.
But we in America have a policy,, let them burn the flag there, because it takes more than a flag to symbolize a nation, the people symbolize the nation.
Much like here, the countries flags are just a nameplate, not the people.
Ive met alot of people from here, and for the most part they are open giving people.
 I cant see the BNP winning thier way,,, they are just plain evil.
Racism is racism no matter the name, be it the KKK, Neo Nazis, or the BNP.
 If at anytime they get their way,, then Britain will lose. Then,,believe it or not,, the world will lose.
America wants to be so European for some reason, this goes off then America will follow.
 I have a soon to be stepdaughter thats mixed race,, my son is mixed race, and many of you are if you look far enough back.
 I am an American,, I know Im not from the UK,,and I know I shouldnt have a say in this nations policies.
But wrong is wrong. The BNP gets their way and you lose a beautiful nation with its wonderfull accepting people. I will be sorry to see it go.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
Re: Something I learned since ive been accross the pond in the UK
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 08:35:15 AM »
I'm clueless about any of it. So, I can't write anything intelligent in response. Maybe someone else has some background.

*edit

..nice constructive background for a stimulating civil discussion :P ::)

Offline Geemonster

• Banned for all eternity
  • Human
  • Diasfora's Misfit
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:36:40 AM »
Blame the Government and it's lousy policies.
When English people come second to immigrants,it makes them angry.
  Now im mixed race too,but i sat in the DSS once asked them for a ?10 crisis loan as  i'd ran out of electric which powered my Gas central heating,Iraqi's etc were coming out of the office with 3 figure giros.
  They wouldn't even give me ?10 so i had to freeze,so in a way i understand the hatred,unfortunately it's directed at the wrong people.

P.S. If a revolution started,i'd be in the thick of it.
This country is stagnating,we've no real culture of our own any more,no industry.
  There's loads of things that have changed here in the last 20 or so years,not for the good.
I can't wait to get the hell out of this country,for various reasons,those being some of the reasons.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 08:50:27 AM by Geemonster »

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »
America has alot of problems like that.
I see Mexicans with nice cars and rthe money to run around all the time while Americans are driving clunkers and having to live off of benifits.
Ive seen Mexicans in America selling drugs, ripping off the system by having three accounts to get benifits with under three diferent names, false ids, false green cards etc.
BUT,,there are alot that are hard working people that love America.
 Its the system that sucks, not the race wanting to come here.
Ive seen back home where Americans are laid off of their jobs so they can be replaced by illegal imigrans who will work under the table for sugnifacantly lower wages.
Ive heard the people in the northern tier say that the Mexicans just come so they can have a better life and they work jobs Americans wont do.
Of course they want a betterlife, ever been to Mexico?
Of course they work jobs Americans wont do, you cant raise a family of three with only 5 dollars usd an hour, and no one wants to work under dangerous conditions for that little.
 Ive heard the aguemnt that Mexicans can make it on 5 usd an hour, so why cant Americans?
For one, they live 10 to a house,, they split everything equaly .
Would you want to live with 9 others in a two bedroom flat thats falling apart?
Who can the Mexicans complain to? They complain and they are deported back to Mexico.
Yes, I know the system sucks, I live with it every day in America.
My son is forced to learn spanish because making a Mexican learn English is " Racist".
Ive seen Mexicans go to college for free while Americans pay out the nose for years.
 Ive seen them get benifits under three diferent names, and Americans cant get it under their own names.
Yeah,, ive seen it aot.
But dont blame the race, blame the system.
The BNP is blaming a race for the problems the system they are defending or igoring is perpetuating the illness.
Blame the policies the govornemnt put in place, and the employers that get rid of citizens and employ aliens.
 Im an American in this nation, a foriegner,, comming from  a country that blames its citizens for the problems they have, to a contry that blames foriegners for its problems.

I cant win lmao
I keep my standards low.

Offline Geemonster

• Banned for all eternity
  • Human
  • Diasfora's Misfit
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »
I fully agree with you Robin,it's the wankers in power,cheap labour and all that.
  Bring loads of foreigners in so you can pay them poo wages,and they'll vote for you for letting them in also.
We're well overdue one so VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 09:13:27 AM »
Yeah, our last election was like that.
We elected alot of people at one time , many were involved in the imigration issue wanting more imigration,, they got the " Minority" vote.
 The govornor of california, Arnold " The Governator" Swartzenegar ( however that wankers name is spelled) flip flops on the imigration thing.
Due to illegal imigration and him protecting illegals, the entire state of California is bankrupt and looking for a bailout from the US.
Nancy Pelosi went to a meeting with 600 illeagals and told them that they were the "true" Americans.
 Yeah, being born in America isnt worth being spit on I guess. My forfathers and I served America with honor,, but I guess we arent true Americans.
 Atleast the third most powerfull person in the UK hasnt said you arent Propper British Subjects due to the fact you werent born in another country.
 They complain that we are racist,but the true minority in America are Native Born Males in the workplace between 36 and 49 years of age.
But so we get any recognition? Nope.
Maybe if we were one of the 12 million illeagals from Mexico we would be.
 They want to do amnesty on the illeagals in America,, make them citizens automaticaly. That happened in the 80s and caused a massive influx from 4 million to 7 million in one year.
I guess lessons of the past arent easily learned.
 BTW,, the 12 million is a concervative estamate of just the Mexicans,, that doesnt iclude from other countries.
I dont mind imigration,, but make it LEAGAL imigration.
Most Americans welcome Leagal Imigrants,, but seems if we dont aprove of border hopping then we are looked down upon as racist.

Politicians and special interest groups are all twits,, and need to live in the real world for once and work real jobs that they have to find for themselves, and deal with what they created.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 09:23:29 AM by Robin-Graves »
I keep my standards low.