Author Topic: Damages. Season three  (Read 3689 times)

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Damages. Season three
« on: January 27, 2010, 11:24:03 PM »
People, if you have never seen this show start now. It is by far the best thing that television has offered the public for 20 years. Start with season 3 if you want but then go back, experience the entire thing. You will not be sorry. UNBELIEVEABLE!! Mark my words.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
Re: Damages. Season three
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 08:42:32 AM »
Hmm, this show has never interested me at all, but at your recommendation I will add it to my list of shows to get.

*note* does not mean I'll B&M if I still think it sucks  ;D
--dweez

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 11:24:44 AM »
Feel free to B&M but I dont think its physically possible. This show is an incredible whirlwind of mystery. Of course there's the ol' standby.....different strokes.....
Spoiler (hover to show)

Offline redlandslide

• Site Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • "We want a shrubbery!"
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 07:29:24 AM »
No Red, not the tv show  ::)

What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

Offline Discover99

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 08:07:56 AM »
what's b&m?

i enjoyed the first season, but when i found out that they continued the show with the same tools.. i got fed up with it by the 3rd episode.
also they drank way too much alcohol in the show as a way to relax for my liking.

even the cuty from deadwood what's his name couldn't make me watch it any further. i loved the both female leads. they acting was extraordinary. esp the younger one!

just my 2 cents

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 08:39:22 AM »
It is a complicated show. The way they film events going back and forth from past-present-future may be hard for some to register but for me that is one of the things that I LOVE about the show. It isnt like anything else on TV.

Offline Discover99

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 08:51:44 AM »
^
i didn't think it was too complicated to follow rather than kinda cheap to continue the storyline in the same way ... i would have liked for them to come up with something new and more interesting than going back and forth all the time *arhg