Author Topic: does anyone watch true blood?  (Read 3799 times)

Offline mishca09

• Q
does anyone watch true blood?
« on: May 19, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »
after I got the first season of true blood, I was hooked but I don't have HBO so I wasn't able to see season 2. But my cousin has HBO on demand, so for like two days we watched the whole season 2. After watching season 2 and I'm just not that excited about season 3 but I am curious about Sam's past and whats going to happen between Sookie and Eric. and why did they make sookie's brother so dim witted this season, i thought he was smarter or appeared to be smart in season 1.

Offline CMF

• Homo Superior
  • Intelligence is relative.
Re: does anyone watch true blood?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »
I watched the first episode of the first season. It had a lot of sex. It was very good.
I watched 20 minutes into the second episode. There was no sex scene yet. I was disappointed. I have stopped watching it then.
I saw ads for the second season: it looked good. I don't know if it is actually good. I don't want to get into all the Twilight/fake sensual male vampires trend.

Offline AlienBC

• Chief Sig Designer
  • Cro-Magnon
  • VIA
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 08:06:34 PM »
Watched the first 3 episodes not really me  >:(

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
after I got the first season of true blood, I was hooked but I don't have HBO so I wasn't able to see season 2. But my cousin has HBO on demand, so for like two days we watched the whole season 2. After watching season 2 and I'm just not that excited about season 3 but I am curious about Sam's past
You get the full scoop coming up....You dont want me to tell you do you?

and whats going to happen between Sookie and Eric.
Still in the making but its gonna happen

and why did they make sookie's brother so dim witted this season, i thought he was smarter or appeared to be smart in season 1.
I have no idea what you are talking about. In my opinion he has been an idiot jock from day one. But he has redeeming qualities.

I have seen every episode.

Offline jackalope21

• Homo Superior
  • Stalking Kristen Bell
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 10:21:14 PM »

I have seen (and loved) every episode and read (and loved) every book.........cant wait for season 3....and below, is a sneak peek

Spoiler (hover to show)
"Misa Misa"

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 10:34:43 PM »

You get the full scoop coming up....You dont want me to tell you do you?

and why did they make sookie's brother so dim witted this season, i thought he was smarter or appeared to be smart in season 1.
I have no idea what you are talking about. In my opinion he has been an idiot jock from day one. But he has redeeming qualities.

please tell me , whats going to happen next.

im going to watch season 1 again maybe I was just blinded by his cuteness.

Offline laama

• Homo Superior
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »
Nah.
i'm waiting for someone to start an antisocial networking site.