Author Topic: Documentary Recommendations  (Read 21235 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Beatrix

  • Cro-Magnon
  • ****
  • Posts: 833
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
Ok, take the s out.  Gotcha, thank you :)

Offline tarascon

  • Cro-Magnon
  • ****
  • Posts: 698
  • Gender: Male
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2014, 10:09:04 AM »
I went to the theater yesterday and watched Tim's Vermeer.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tims_vermeer_2014/
Check it out. Really interesting.
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline Maudibe

  • Homo Erectus
  • **
  • Posts: 168
  • I'm not crazy. I'm chosen.
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2014, 05:54:00 AM »

Offline goldshirt*9

  • Super Hero
  • *******
  • Posts: 6870
  • Gender: Male
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2014, 12:54:41 AM »
watched blue water white death with my daughter last night

Offline tarascon

  • Cro-Magnon
  • ****
  • Posts: 698
  • Gender: Male
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2014, 06:27:30 PM »
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline xtopave

  • Site Modette
  • Q
  • *
  • Posts: 28876
  • Gender: Female
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2014, 07:59:04 PM »
Mirage Men

It looks very interesting!

Offline goldshirt*9

  • Super Hero
  • *******
  • Posts: 6870
  • Gender: Male
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2014, 11:10:31 AM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm agree

Offline tarascon

  • Cro-Magnon
  • ****
  • Posts: 698
  • Gender: Male
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2014, 05:27:47 PM »
HISTORY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Part One
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline tarascon

  • Cro-Magnon
  • ****
  • Posts: 698
  • Gender: Male
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Re: Documentary Recommendations Rant
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »
Double-post bump.

The Ister.
http://icarusfilms.com/new2005/ist.html

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:56:41 AM by tarascon »
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline mishca09

  • Q
  • *
  • Posts: 11386
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2014, 10:45:34 PM »
I can;t rmember the name of it at the moment.

its about Voice Over actors very interesting and funny

Offline goldshirt*9

  • Super Hero
  • *******
  • Posts: 6870
  • Gender: Male
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2014, 01:20:23 AM »

Offline tarascon

  • Cro-Magnon
  • ****
  • Posts: 698
  • Gender: Male
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2015, 03:22:53 PM »
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline smokester

  • Administrator
  • Q
  • *
  • Posts: 15480
  • Gender: Male
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2015, 05:05:26 PM »
The Super-Rich and Us

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04xw4rw

I have my pitchfork at the ready. Who's with me?
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline xtopave

  • Site Modette
  • Q
  • *
  • Posts: 28876
  • Gender: Female
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2015, 04:54:42 AM »
The Super-Rich and Us

I saw another documentary on Richard Branson in Necker Island. Strangely what I remember the most are the bathrooms. You can see one here:



Offline smokester

  • Administrator
  • Q
  • *
  • Posts: 15480
  • Gender: Male
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: Documentary Recommendations
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2015, 07:42:23 AM »
Reinforces my opinion that there should be an immediate introduction of a 100% inheritance tax (after an allowance of, say, a million) (maybe a half). That'd sort the hooray henry's out.

I like what the guy said about not being able to change to minds of the 1%, but if the other 99% got on-board this would be over tomorrow.

With a good supply of pitchforks I'd say that's absolutely true.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.