Author Topic: Bizarre police encounter.  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
Re: Bizarre police encounter.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 02:53:29 AM »
OH I don't do well when cops wake me up.

Neighbors.  I get it. 

Man, I wish I could spill incidents on here like you, usually I am in some sort of fray though, put on either unintentionally, or without my consent and honestly, I am embarrassed to talk about my shortcomings. It's a problem I've had for awhile. 

One thing about you is, 8ully, the incidents in your life are usually not shortcomings on your part, I don't really see you fall short of much.

Online 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 08:20:07 AM »
Bea, I think that this problem, whatever it is, might be better placed in a private section of this site.  We are concerned for you.  Why not move this topic there?

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 01:58:10 PM »
No concerns are suited for me.  Don't worry, please. 

Most things I can handle, and otherwise have a pretty good support system of friends and family to help me get through the rough times. 

I'd like to talk to you about it Six, personally.  I honestly just hate typing out messages about my life's problems, I'm more of a talker and listener.

No need to move the thread for me, it's really on 8ullfrog, I didn't mean to interrupt.  I don't really want to go into topics like he does, I sometimes just need something to answer to.  Another reason why this fine website has helped me.