Author Topic: Odd Experiences.  (Read 11480 times)

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Re: Odd Experiences.
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 10:04:38 AM »
I cant imagine it even made the local news but I didnt check. When no one dies it very rarely makes the news around here. Sad, I know. I remember your intimidation by horror. Lol!!

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 02:38:44 PM »
If it's on your property did you at least get a police report? Maybe try calling your local police non emergency number and asking WTF?

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
gross and odd.

my dog had the urge to chase his tail and then a string of poop shoots out of his butt and lands on my foot. ugh.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 11:08:14 PM »
If it's on your property did you at least get a police report? Maybe try calling your local police non emergency number and asking WTF?

Well there were 15 policeman and about 20 fireman so I think if I need the documentation Ill be able to obtain it.

my dog had the urge to chase his tail and then a string of poop shoots out of his butt and lands on my foot. ugh.

AWESOME!!! Well, its gross, but you did a great job of bringing us into the scene. LOL

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2013, 03:27:45 AM »
Remind me to put down toast before reading this thread, or at least skip the Nutella.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2013, 10:47:29 AM »

Shitting in motion. I thought only fish and birds did that.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 05:22:05 PM »
Shitting in motion. I thought only fish and birds did that.

Really?  You've never seen the youtube video of the guy jumping bare-assed of a pier at a lake and "expelling" as he begins his cannonball?

Just linked, not shown, out of respect for those who don't care to view it.  It's not indecent (in the sense that you only see the guy's butt from a little distance) but it is disgusting.  Oddly enough, when I searched for "jump poop pier" on youtube, "Cannonball Dookie" was the 6th hit.
--dweez

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2013, 07:23:23 PM »
There is a helicopter circling my house. When I went in the back yard to stare at it, they yelled at me to go inside.

I googled "Why is a helicopter over my house" and yahoo said to search police scanners.

SDPD

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740

Flash! Bang! Situation resolved. 5 pm to 1 AM.

Some neighbors were evacuated to the local high school, I just got a scolding to go inside from a helicopter.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 04:51:48 AM by 8ullfrog »

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2013, 06:11:26 PM »
my dog had two burrs stuck in his fur near his nether regions. he gave me a tough time trying to cut them out. now I'll have to be more mind full of what he decides is a great place to pee.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2013, 11:25:49 PM »
That kinda sounds like a common experience.

Now, if you said your dog walked up to you, and in perfect English said "Get these damn' burrs out of my balls", that would be an odd experience.

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2013, 10:32:26 PM »
the burrs were a odd experience because I've never encountered them before

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 08:55:43 AM »
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1v18xl/police_officers_of_reddit_have_you_ever_been/cenqpuz

this

then

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1v1zy1/follow_up_from_an_askreddit_thread_lived_in_a/?sort=new

this.

Now for the most part, nosleep is straight up cowpoo, and I ain't afraid of no ghost.

But on a later post on the first thread, they said it was on my bless'ed street. GHEEEEEEE

Granted, my bathroom has a window, so it isn't my house. And the follow up is some stupid "demon smoke" cowpoo.

But all the local notes ring true. Some of the deleted posts mentioned local bars, and the original poster wrote about meeting with the new homeowners at dennys, which is nearby.

At first I figured this was some geocache cowpoo, where it feeds you back your own town, or someone was writing a scary story in my town. But on my street? That's bless'ed freaky man.