Author Topic: Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC  (Read 3537 times)

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC
« on: May 27, 2013, 01:03:04 AM »
Gearbox has confirmed that Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC will be available on June 25th.

Offline SACPOP

• Human
Re: Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 04:31:02 AM »
This is still in my PS3 backlog. I have the Tiny Tina DLC, but it is not working for me and I really haven't looked into fixing it yet. I am playing through Captain Scarlett and her Pirate Booty right now and I'm liking it. I'm not much good at the RPG elements of this game, but right now my weapons are great. It's actually a little too easy because I'm it feels like I am over powered or the game is on an easy setting. I'm sure that will change soon and soon enough I'll be yelling at the game and bitching that the baddies never die, but for right now it's going nicely. Then I've got the other DLCs to go through (including Tiny Tina).
After that I have to start on a bunch of other good games I've acquired but haven't even started really playing yet (The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Remember Me, Dishonored, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3, Payday 1&2, Saints Row 3&4, GTAV in September).

Thankfully I have no intention of getting a PS4 for a while, so I have plenty of time to clean up my PS3 backlog as new releases start to dwindle.

Offline chekovsulu

• Human
  • With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear.
    • TITLE!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 05:56:04 AM »
I'll be playing Borderlands 2 in a couple weeks.

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 07:09:18 AM »
I pre-ordered the game and have been playing off and on for over a year. My gal and each have 6 characters levels 50 through 61. We play on Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode and it is a madam. The enemies are all over your level and it seems like your weapons barely take down their health.

My advice would be to play Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. Eventually you unlock Pyro Pete's Bar where you can do the bar brawl missions and farm Torgue tokens, then keep checking the Torgue machines until you can get a "Double Penetrating" Unkempt Harold (612 tokens  ::)). It will fire two spreads with one shot costing 6 ammo. It has been our best weapon of choice.

I check here every day to get SHiFT codes for keys to the chest in Sanctuary.

Offline chekovsulu

• Human
  • With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear.
    • TITLE!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »
Levelling up these characters is missions! If I could load up two of my own characters, I'd be cheating.

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!