Author Topic: Pikachu  (Read 2400 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Pikachu
« on: June 14, 2016, 10:59:27 PM »
 Last I posted, Pikachu was awesome and house trained.

Yesterday he was being really bitchy and bit me. I told him I wouldn't stand for it, and put him in mom's room, thinking that was the end of it. Because of that, mom fed him instead of me.

Around 2 am I wake up to a horrid stench. I go to mom's room, she's passed out cold, and there is a massive plate of mixed dry/wet dog food, and also a massive pile of poo.

Pikachu is sad and miserable at this point. So I picked him up, cleaned him up, and woke mom to deal with the mess. Then I leash him up and we head out into the night (the smell was making me dry heave)

The poor little dude keeps trying to poop, but is instead just spraying out nasty gas while looking confused and miserable. Several people ask me for a lighter. I am wearing pajamas.

Mom had taken over feeding because she didn't like how I just open the wet food and dump it on the plate like a jello mold. I do not do this because I am lazy, I do it because it is routine and seems to prevent shitpocalypses.

Tonight he took a normal walk and was much nicer. I figure the bite was because he thought I was the cause of his horrible gas.

So that's what I've been up to.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: Pikachu
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 08:01:16 AM »
dogs are funny with feeding, mine gulp the food then throw up occasionally. As you have stated Routine is the way to go,
feed walk twice a day and toilet before bed works after a while

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 03:21:27 PM »
I missed this post.

How is the little blighter now?  He sounded unwell before.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 11:54:32 PM »
   He's back on the diet that works for him, it was an adjustment, mom has always fed her dogs dry food, and it doesn't really work for the little dude.

He loves late night walks and is confused if I walk him in the afternoon. When he relaxes he looks like a mix between an ork and an ewok, but if I try to get a picture of him being orky he sits up, tilts his head to the side slightly and poses.

I swear if you photoshopped in a blue sky background and a sunflower he'd be a hallmark card, the little jerk.
    We had unwanted houseguests for a week and she brought three chihauhuas so I woke up with a case of chihuaha butt every morning, but he's great with dogs unless they act like assholes.

There was a really cute girl walking a yorkie and I was going to hit on her, but she had no damn leash control so I was herding the little jerk to the point I had no game and just wanted her to go away.

I thought I saw a pipe bombb today, so I'm going to switch up walk routes, either way poo was not fun.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 12:25:04 AM »
I'm really glad you are bonding with your new dog.  He sounds like a real sweetie.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 12:39:08 AM »
I'm happy that Pikachu has a system that's now working for him,  even if parts can be a little antisocial for you (late night walkies).

Shame about the love interest being dragged away by her dog, but it's better than that happening the other way round.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 05:24:16 PM »
I'm a bit worried about him, he's taken to peeing on invisible trees. He looks drunk when he does it.

We have to cross in front of a supermarket to get home, and he likes to stop at the automatic doors.

Today a fat lady was screaming at him. He sat there and smiled, so I had to pick him up to get him moving.

Then I went to the goodwill (picked up another cd my cousin stole) and the drunk madam was screaming there. They called 911 when she started knocking phones out of hands. Some people are serious lemmings. See a drunk screaming? Whip a phone out and record it, with no regard for your own safety!

At least one of them is down an iphone. And drunk yelling lady gets to go to jail!