Author Topic: Do Not Watch Westworld.  (Read 2511 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Do Not Watch Westworld.
« on: July 06, 2017, 02:59:57 AM »
I'm having trouble streaming this, so I'll just say that in episode 4 a narrative contrivance contrivance  that has always pissed me off was circumvented by a  complete jackhole when he swapped out a poo gun for a dead man's better gun.

Also, he gets a snazzy pin, which seems like a golly you to game of thrones and the hand of the king badge. Super cool, eats their lunch, does not at all make up for the later golly you from the memento lord.

And that the show is a complete mindfuck.

Update: Too cool for school nolan played a golly you viewer card. It's super offensive!

I won't ruin it for anyone who wants to watch the show, but it is totally a golly you too far, to the point I now view Daybreak BSG favorably.

That being said, I want starbuck V rattlesnake 1v1, so hard.

Rattlesnake is used to 1800's poo guns,gets access to a P90, and it's bless'ed christmas to the girl. She watched her village get vivisected, but calls the gods pussies when she gets a P90 for five minutes.

PS golly cyclops.
Pps sorry dweez.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:18:42 AM by 8ullfrog »

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
Re: Do Not Watch Westworld.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 03:09:53 AM »
Is there a new season out?

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 03:38:51 PM »
Lol, it'a all good 8ully.
--dweez

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 08:12:38 PM »
I would not have minded if William had gone off and done the starter quest his bottom boss in law wrecked by stabbing the NPC. Poor robot was just trying to do his job. Even better if it had been a lighthearted white hat quest.