Author Topic: GRID 2 IS FREE ON STEAM  (Read 2969 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
GRID 2 IS FREE ON STEAM
« on: May 21, 2019, 01:40:38 PM »
I dunno if it's any good. I bought the first one on 360, but a roommate stole it. I got to play the demo race, and found it slightly clunkier than Forza, but I don't think Forza is available on PC.

Anyway, it's free on steam right now. To redeem it, go to it's steam store page https://store.steampowered.com/app/44350/GRID_2/

I do not know when this giveaway ends, grab it while it's free!

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
Re: GRID 2 IS FREE ON STEAM
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:56:27 PM »
Too bad I'm not a gamer. I have nVidia Shield. It came with a controller and some games. I think you can download games to it through an app. Not sure how good it is as used for gaming. I got it to store and use as music/movie player. I prefer Kodi over Plex.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Re: GRID 2 IS FREE ON STEAM
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 02:07:30 PM »
I think steam is 131 mb installed, you don't actually have to download the game to redeem it. (You previously did have to, I had to install Company of Heroes II to redeem that giveaway)

Steam accounts are free, but if you want to use the community (Forum, instant messaging) You've got to kick in $5. Essentially if you buy any game that costs more than $5, that counts)

Race car games aren't too hard to pick up. I never gave a flying poo about racing, but Forza II hooked the poo out of me.

I didn't even have to open steam to redeem this one, just had to be logged in on the site.