Author Topic: Stargate: SG-1 - Season 3.  (Read 11350 times)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
Re: Stargate: SG-1 - Season 3.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2019, 03:51:50 AM »
Upgrade.  Alien technology helps you read really fast.  Gak.  I could sure use that.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 04:21:07 AM »
Ah, Anise, I mentioned before, when SG-1 tries for cheesecake, it tends to go... poorly?

I feel bad for Vanessa Angel, she's a very good actress, but they literally brought her in for titty ratings, and that's gross.

This isn't the last time, but the SGC do not look kindly upon anise, or her science experiments.

Honestly, until Six on BSG, I think most of the time it literally is, let's stick this attractive woman in a lobster booby suit. And the promotional pictures of six in that dress... not much better.

At least boomer got to wear a flight suit... most of the time.

WOW I am a shitty Steward, Upgrades is SEASON 4!

my Wifi device was in failure state for two restarts, but I would be interested in what you thought of Hammond in Upgrades.

Wow am I glad I got that fixed, it was infuriating.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 06:37:07 AM by 8ullfrog »

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2019, 11:13:02 AM »
Ha.  I thought the image of the series looked different on amazon.

I'm watching them via Prime.  I just click on "Next episode" and didn't think about the fact that Upgrades was preceded by a 2 part episode with little metal spiders.  That seemed to laugh in the face of logic and physics, but I digress.  I should have moved to the next season's thread.

I did notice anise's rather ample poitrine and the oddly scant clothing.  Strange for a scientist, to be sure, but the odd switching back and forth between host and Gou'ald was also dumbly manipulative.  Like if anise couldn't convince O'Neill, just switch back to the girly regular voice as if that would make a difference.

Still, that device would put Evelyn Woods grads to shame.  I thought it was sort of funny that Jack sped through that book and said he needed another book to explain what he'd just read to him.