Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 517426 times)

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #2640 on: March 24, 2016, 11:54:03 PM »
deciding as to when i will collect son from birmingham University this good friday morning  :-\

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #2641 on: March 25, 2016, 12:07:02 AM »
Killing zombies.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #2642 on: March 25, 2016, 11:22:57 AM »
that scares me just
looking at the picture

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #2643 on: March 25, 2016, 02:47:43 PM »
Wondering how I'm going to survive the cavity that's appeared in one of my molars.  My dentist appointment isn't until the 4th of April.

I think the pliers will be out well before that...
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2644 on: March 26, 2016, 01:44:16 AM »
Dentek or a numbing agent? I know Dentek is made in Italy, no clue on the numbing agents, but those taste horrible.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #2645 on: March 26, 2016, 02:31:41 PM »
Dentek or a numbing agent? I know Dentek is made in Italy, no clue on the numbing agents, but those taste horrible.

So far it's just about holding up. There's a little pain in my cheek indicating an infection, but as we are in the midst of the bank holiday weekend, there's not much I can do about it anyway.

I'm going to force an appointment on Tuesday.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #2646 on: March 26, 2016, 02:38:49 PM »
password retrieval, me thinks. 
Nicole Kidman on IMDB, looking to see if I could recall a movie she may have been in.... not seeing anything familiar... you know what's coming right? 
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000173/?ref_=tt_cl_i3
Nicole Kidman, The crush I have for Val Kilmer since Willow is the only reason I could stand watching her acting in Batman forever... If you were going for "90's comic movie acting emphasis style" Shame and   disdain firstly for the style is rooted in some western acting. Secondly, the delivery of that exact style, done right proper by jim carry and tommy lee, same movie, same set.. Drew Barrymore?  maybe you would have if you could have, but who knows how you act or whom you shun when no one looks.. ..Tom probably doesn't know, eyes all wide shut.  Nicole you are no Tabitha, grr.. a shiny "new" Bewitched/
I really need to grind on Meryl Streep movies, "Marvin's Room" was touching to me, I liked Leo's acting... that one, that blonde one.  Although I loved his hair classic and darker (almost brown) as Calvin Candy.
  So, she made it  with Anthony Hopkins?.. I'm not sure I've witnessed him kiss onscreen. . can't be.. I'm not reading right now though.
I watched her fitting the villainous fantasy role in The Golden Compass, although It was under acted again, (a great character) I just liked her look... ever gonna come around to a second, no point I guess, the time gap is too long to keep the feel of the movies belonging together.  They would have redone the whole thing had people not complained about something to do with discrimination or bad world view or bad taste or something.. I forget.
Either way, Cold Mountain was amazing.  (go ahead, look about and wonder why it's raining : ) I don't remember if she was good or not, I was way too into the story.  hm... that said,
I admit I love her in practical magic.  She would be good with a mystic eccentric role, yet natural/relaxed and non-materialistic (it's overkill to make her wealthy, she ferments absolute zealot already)
OR a fantasy villain...  less glam, more psycho.. like Julianne.

But good luck since Charlize Theron is entitled to all time villain and fantasy villain, but I guess I can't have her every time.
Julianne Moore - Classic, Classy, A Class ACT. 
Wonderful Movies, and a woman I could just love for her natural acting and career choices.  Don Jon, watch it.  I want her to do a "Mr. Brooks" as a killer.

So apparently I am picking apart Nicole (not hard), and removing said thoughts by wooing Jullianne and Charlize.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #2647 on: March 27, 2016, 08:54:56 PM »
Nicole Kidman isn't a good actress IMO. And she should have stopped doing things to her face a long time ago. But I liked her in Practical Magic too.
Julianne Moore? It must be just me. Everyone else seems to think she's fantastic.  :-\

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2648 on: March 27, 2016, 09:25:03 PM »
Moore is good in Vanya on 42nd St.  Chekov enacted for a small audience.

I'm taking a break from drying my hair.  My arms are tired from mowing and weeding.  Too much yard work.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #2649 on: March 29, 2016, 09:13:52 AM »
....I'm taking a break from drying my hair.  My arms are tired from mowing and weeding....

You have to mow and weed your hair?

Nicole Kidman isn't a good actress IMO. And she should have stopped doing things to her face a long time ago. But I liked her in Practical Magic too.
Julianne Moore? It must be just me. Everyone else seems to think she's fantastic.  :-\

I don't think either of those actresses have any particular screen presence. I'm not saying they're not good actors, I just think the script brings them to life rather than the other way round.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2650 on: March 29, 2016, 02:42:52 PM »
I have rather thick curly hair, so at times it seems as if it needs to be mowed and weeded, but I was referring to the oxalis-ridden back yard.  Our angel neighbors loaned me the power mower.  Normally, I can just use the manual push mower, but the weeds and runaway nasturtiums had achieved jungle level growth.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #2651 on: March 30, 2016, 03:35:08 PM »
I have rather thick curly hair, so at times it seems as if it needs to be mowed and weeded, but I was referring to the oxalis-ridden back yard.  Our angel neighbors loaned me the power mower.  Normally, I can just use the manual push mower, but the weeds and runaway nasturtiums had achieved jungle level growth.

Japanese soldiers still inhabit by back garden.

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #2652 on: March 31, 2016, 06:50:51 PM »
Watching American Idol. Not impressed.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #2653 on: April 01, 2016, 12:07:04 PM »
I'm vegetating after a hard day's graft.  The missus has offered me a couple of jars and curry, so I'd better wake up pronto.

But I'm sooo tired.

Beer and curry tho'...

I'm getting there. Deep breath and all that.

I think I've started talking to myself.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #2654 on: April 02, 2016, 10:13:33 AM »