Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 517381 times)

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #3060 on: June 21, 2017, 03:10:09 PM »
have you used the camera whilst reversing  :)  pretty good i thought

It doesn't have one fitted although it trips in on the screen when in reverse. Apparently it's a small module and a cam that's easily fitted by the number plate. I actually fitted one to my Vivaro and I hooked it up to my flashing roof light switch. It's a blessing parking that beast.

It looks like a pregnant skycar from mass effect. Since you're a tradesman, why didn't you go for a van? Unless this was cheaper than a van, in which case I shut my damn fool mouth.

I also have a Vauxhall Vivaro fully racked out for all my tools.

Seen it and nearly been in it.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3061 on: June 22, 2017, 12:44:01 AM »
I broke down and bought the eight dollar part my roommate busted in the shower. After two months, his solution [put rubber bands around broken part so shower vaguely "works] almost had me thrusting my fist through his skull in a mortal kombat fatality.

The white version was six dollars, but my mom wanted chrome finishing. Insert eyeroll smiley, I'm on mobile.

I pointed out a plumber would charge $90 to $130 to do this job in our area and was soundly ignored.

I pointed out how roommate broke the last part, and was ignored again. How do I know this? I heard the showerhead spraying out of the tub, which is the first step of his shower breaking ritual.

It held up this time, but if it breaks again, I'm buying the $6.00 prison issue showerhead and tossing this hose rig in the bless'ed garbage.

Check with your local water company.  They may give you a free low flow showerhead.  We got ours from there and it's surprisingly nice.  They're easy to install, too.

Offline Alfonz

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3062 on: June 22, 2017, 09:53:59 AM »
Eagerly searching for an RX-480, or R9 295X card. Nothing in stock anywhere and the used prices are well above new  :-\

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3063 on: June 22, 2017, 03:06:02 PM »
It's the crypto-coin tards, they drove up prices across the board for their "mining". AMD says prices have "stabilized" but that probably just means they all got the fancy cars they wanted.

Offline Alfonz

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3064 on: June 22, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »
Ethereum. I considered it briefly, an RX 480 (or similar) will yield about $150US/month for 24/7 mining. It would take 3+ months to break even on the investment, plus the electricity usage as an ongoing expense, and then just hope that the electricity rates do not go up any more than they have in the last year and that the Ether market remains stable. Too much of a gamble, but I'd still like to to try it out with a less powerful card, just to see what it's all about.

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #3065 on: June 23, 2017, 02:40:29 AM »
I got a XFX Radeon GTR RX 480 DirectX 12 RX-480P8DBA6 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Black Edition Video Card at Newegg for $274.99 (11/2/2016) but they're out of stock now. :( Now I see a few used 480s on Amazon for over $600.00. >:(

Offline Alfonz

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3066 on: June 23, 2017, 03:18:51 AM »
Should sell it brick, or throw together a cheap mining rig to see what all the fuss is about.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3067 on: June 23, 2017, 03:27:57 AM »
Reminds me of the bless'ed video game speculators. Yeah, it might never sell, or they might get $200 for a game they bought at a swap meet for five.

Speaking of video games, lost two hours in skyrim. Assault charge for firing an arrow into a hiding draugr. Would the prosecution have you believe this undead horror with a hatred of life was simply napping? cowpoo.

I napped most of the day because of labs.

San Ysidro health center can eat a fat bag of dicks. I fired them as a provider because they stopped letting me see my awesome doctor and made me start seeing a glib condescending dickhead nurse who thought he was auditioning for a TV show with his plastic smile.

Six months later and they are still denying record transfer. I cought them in a lie because I filled out the release TODAY.

I said I wanted to make a complaint and was told I am not allowed to make a complaint against the medical records department because of policy. I should go piss in their fax machine and say I'm giving them a urine sample, since five signatures on one goddamn page is insufficient.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3068 on: June 23, 2017, 06:48:09 AM »
having a rest and a cup of joe  :)

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #3069 on: June 23, 2017, 07:23:31 AM »
Should sell it brick, or throw together a cheap mining rig to see what all the fuss is about.

It's not really mine. I bought it for a gaming PC I made for my old lady. I want to live. ;D

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3070 on: June 23, 2017, 07:52:46 AM »
Is there a stats disabler mod for skyrim on PC? I'm really tired of these assault charges on mudcrab and draugr. damn' thalmor busybodies tryin' to keep a hard working dragonborn down!

That being said, I bent the golly out of the law in markarth. Used a fairly expensive invisibility potion to get a shot in on a foresworn agent. If no one sees the hand that fired the shot, was any shot fired at all.

Kinda pissed me off, on previous saves I was able to dodge the city guard and oneshot the golly.

Maybe it's like the ancient dreamcast ads. They're learning, even though I blank the charges. They know I'm up to something, but can't prove it.

Offline brickbatz

• Cro-Magnon
  • Politically Incorrect
« Reply #3071 on: June 24, 2017, 12:41:39 AM »
Does this work?

Set to high value to fight; "0" to be free   player.setcrimegold [number]

http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/elderscrolls5skyrimcheatscodes.html

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats