Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 199852 times)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #3465 on: November 08, 2019, 09:35:06 PM »
If you don't, then you won't have it.

"Throw it away and hell you'll pay."  -- Marvin Marvinview, Collector's Corner.

Wow.  Photobucket really does suck.  And now I've forgotten how I have to doctor the link via dropbox.  I have a brain like a sieve sometimes.  So I go establish an account with imgur and still, no success.  Maybe I should go have a lie down and see if I wake up smarter.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 04:18:15 AM by 6pairsofshoes »

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3466 on: November 08, 2019, 10:27:30 PM »
I had to factory restore my mom's phone, she lost a ton of really great pictures of the gremlin. There was one of him in a green Christmas hat, and the rage in his eyes was just fantastic.

He's got those stubby little legs, but in his brain, it was straight up "DRACARYS!"
just one little time change so a draft board in 1968 turns down the bribe to accept "bone spurs" and we are home-free.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #3467 on: November 09, 2019, 01:46:40 AM »
I'm getting ready to kick back with a glass of wine and watch tv on my computer.  I live in the future.  I don't even need a tv to watch tv.  Yay!

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3468 on: November 09, 2019, 01:52:47 AM »
I had to factory restore my mom's phone, she lost a ton of really great pictures of the gremlin. There was one of him in a green Christmas hat, and the rage in his eyes was just fantastic.

He's got those stubby little legs, but in his brain, it was straight up "DRACARYS!"

google photos is free and a must

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3469 on: November 09, 2019, 01:59:46 AM »
My S5 was backed up in full, including wireless network password. Apparently her droid was configured differently. I always figured getting the pictures off would be a nightmare, considering the damn phone didn't even have a card slot, but the problem rendered the phone unusable. Even getting it to do the factory restore took like two hours.

On the plus side, the phone is much zippier now.
just one little time change so a draft board in 1968 turns down the bribe to accept "bone spurs" and we are home-free.