Author Topic: the official "I-got-into-some-poo-last-night" thread  (Read 14041 times)

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
Re: the official "I-got-into-some-poo-last-night" thread
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2010, 07:23:27 AM »
I think I should point out that she came and hid behind my back, I didn't just step into something...

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2010, 07:42:19 AM »
I think I should point out that she came and hid behind my back, I didn't just step into something...

And in that case I think you did the right thing regardless. It could have been unsafe if the guy had a knife. It would have sucked if you'd been caught up in something worse, that you didn't bring on.

Now the discussion has veered off into domestic violence ..and fighting.. and lots of subtopics. 

It's your thread AJ.. do we just let it freelow here? or, do you want the sub conversations branched off on their own thread?

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2010, 08:32:23 AM »
I just started this thread to went...

Getting different POV on this, and related subjects, don't bother me...

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »

Adrenaline is a weird chemical. It can make rational people flip switches in a split second. And, people who are used to fighting, use it like a natural drug to get a rush. Some people use violence as a sacntioned method of discipline. For other people it defines who they are.

Very true on all counts.
Im not by nature a violent person,, I just play on in front of an audience lmao.
I do have to say though,, that in the work I do when the adrenaline starts its a VERY addictive drug.
 Unfortunately, Ive hade to catch myself in real lworld situations, and Ive been lucky thus far.
 I tend to be a very self disciplined person,, as Ive stated many times before. So I know when to back off, when to leave, and  when to just disapear for a while.
 Im not going to lie,, Ive had a few bad incidents in the past ( I wont wont go into those, enough people think im a monster as it is), but ive never hit a woman outside the ring.
 Ive found that just turning your back on a woman and ignoring her when a situation gets out of hand that she instigated is more than enough of a blow to her psyche than any physical hit will ever do.
 Not that im into mental or emotional abuse either.
 Ive seen women that were emotionaly and mentaly abused to the point that they were just shadows creeping along. Ive seen them to the point that a wrong look from a stranger sends them into a fetal state.
 Abuse is abuse,, be it physical , emotional or mental.
Scars dont have to be seen .
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.