Author Topic: I hate Adobe CS5 products.  (Read 8565 times)

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
Re: I hate Adobe CS5 products.
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 09:01:32 AM »
i havent any more space to add fans.
have only space for 1 and its a bog standard fan..
i wondered if heatsink and fan could be replaced.i have the one supplied with the pc.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 02:53:36 PM »

The heatsinks that are shipped with brand name comps are usually bottom of the range, basic jobbies (I know, I have a box of them).  You can go to here and see a range of them, and they are not too difficult to fit.  However, you do need some thermal compound, thermal compound cleaner and a lint free cloth (I use the ones you get with glasses from Specsavers).  This only applies to desktops of course, for laptops you just have to sit them on something cold - like the missus.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 09:34:48 AM »
The heatsinks that are shipped with brand name comps are usually bottom of the range, basic jobbies (I know, I have a box of them).  You can go to here and see a range of them, and they are not too difficult to fit.  However, you do need some thermal compound, thermal compound cleaner and a lint free cloth (I use the ones you get with glasses from Specsavers).  This only applies to desktops of course, for laptops you just have to sit them on something cold - like the missus.

:D :D :D :D :D :D