Author Topic: Red Baron Pizza.  (Read 5894 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Red Baron Pizza.
« on: June 15, 2013, 01:35:05 AM »
I really like the Digorno stuffed crust pizza, because when you're drunk, and golly cooking, a pizza is a great plan. I've posted a thread about it on this board, which you can easily view.

Anyway, there was a recall, and I have yet to see a return of the Digorno stuffed crust. Instead they've got some pretend revamp about how bless'ed gourmet their pizzeria line is, which includes a lovely price increase. AND NO bless'ed STUFFED CRUST.

Also, six dollars for a frozen pizza. golly that. I can walk to a pizza place and get a non frozen fresh pizza for six dollars.

Red Baron saw how standoffish I was, playing it cool in the frozen food aisle of walmart, and it accepted my challenge.

"Yo 8ullfrog!" it said. I was clearly hallucinating, but I walked over.

"I've got the same amount of ounces as that stuck up bless'ed Digorno!" Red Barron pizza said to me.

"Yeah, I said noncommittally, but you suck ass. Your pizzas are shitty and cardboard-ary, in a way  I can ignore on the Digorno because cheese crust."

"A harsh criticism, but true. In the past, Red baron pizza has been nearly as shitty as tombstone! But I've distracted you with a picture of Iron man!" boldly stated the Red Barron Pizza.

"Well, that is true, and I am TOTALLY distracted by that shitty prototype armor that does not work right in iron man 3." I replied, as other shoppers backed away in fear.

Then I glanced at the price tag. $2.99. This is well within my margin of not paying it. So I bought the Pizza.

It wasn't great, but it was worth the price. Also I shredded some mozzarella over it to make it better.

Also, talking to inanimate objects is a great way to clear rude shoppers who don't follow American Traffic laws in the supermarket.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: Red Baron Pizza.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 05:33:10 AM »
Why was the Pizza speaking English? Did it have an Italian accent?
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 05:35:13 AM »
No. If it did, I would not have trusted it, going by my previous experiences in New Jersey.

That being said, Manfred von Richthofen was German (bless'ed obviously so with a name like that)

You would think that the pizza would have had a German accent.

I guess insanity speaks to you in your own voice, but like, less inarticulately.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 07:50:19 AM »
I didn't realize the Red Baron could talk, given he was channelled through a small beagle.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »
Well then, there's your problem.  German Pizza is never, ever, to be trusted.  It may have seduced you a little with its semi-edibleness, but trust me, it's up to no good.

You have guns, right?
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 10:07:59 AM »
"Germans" and "pizzas in ovens".......you guys are trying my patience.
--dweez

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 04:26:59 PM »
my mom used to buy us those oblong frozen pizzas, now I like trader joes frozen pizzas especially the ham and sweet onion with gruyere cheese, it is sooooo good.

Offline Autumn

• Account on hold
  • Cro-Magnon
  • No regrets
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 12:36:15 AM »
"Germans" and "pizzas in ovens".......you guys are trying my patience.

*sigh*

Yer, like, my favorite. Ever. :) <3