Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today  (Read 108927 times)

Offline nouseforaname

• Neandertal
  • We all pace at our own lengths.
Things that made you laugh today
« on: January 11, 2010, 07:47:20 PM »
Well some girl on this forum just asked for an illegal drug to keep her awake and first thing that came to mind was something that doesn't do that. Laced weed. I looked it up because I was curious on how other people have delt with it and came across this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080128165437AAKoKW6

This dude's night must have been crazy as hell haha

That's my story today. What made you laugh today?

Offline CMF

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
  • Intelligence is relative.
Re: Things that made you laugh today
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 09:07:55 PM »

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 03:52:35 AM »
Well some girl on this forum just asked for an illegal drug to keep her awake and first thing that came to mind was something that doesn't do that. Laced weed. I looked it up because I was curious on how other people have delt with it and came across this:

Doesn't sound a whole lot different to Temple Ball which has been around for centuries.  All that really did was give you a trippy high.

Something that made me giggle this morning is the amount of extra chili I put in the Pakoras I made for the missus' workplace.  It's lucky she works for a General Practitioners!!
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline nouseforaname

• Neandertal
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 07:10:59 AM »
your pic
Haha your signiture made me laugh just now too.

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »
I had a fun chat on FB earlier, but your sig really did me in, nouseforaname...

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 04:04:04 PM »
Watching the crazy guy running down the street this morning from a dog trying to attack him. That was funny!
 You just got to know the back story about him and what he does.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline nouseforaname

• Neandertal
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »
This didn't happen today but two days ago. My friend and I went to Walmart and on the way out of the car we saw this black dude dancing like no one was watching outside of his car.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 04:11:28 PM »
Thats walmart for you.
Ive seen Mexicans in ours pulling boxes off of shelves and using them to sit on as they had family reunions in the aisles.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline nouseforaname

• Neandertal
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
Hahaha that reminds me of when I went to Food4Less with my dad. This dude ate a whole bag of fried chicken while walking around the store and didn't get caught. Another time I went there, this guy was standing near the grapes and just ate them from the vine as if no one watched it happening. I know this happens all the time but it's just messed up. A whole bag of bless'ed fried chicken hahaha

Offline chekovsulu

• Human
  • With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear.
    • TITLE!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »
Another time I went there, this guy was standing near the grapes and just ate them from the vine as if no one watched it happening.
When my dad goes shopping, he picks up a bag of grapes and eats them while he shops.  When he gets to the till, he either decides he doesn't really want grapes and puts them to one side or asks me to run and swap it for a new bunch.

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!

Offline nouseforaname

• Neandertal
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 06:40:01 PM »
When my dad goes shopping, he picks up a bag of grapes and eats them while he shops.  When he gets to the till, he either decides he doesn't really want grapes and puts them to one side or asks me to run and swap it for a new bunch.
Hahaha it's funny because he doesn't stand there eating them then walks away when he's done.

While I was taking care of my nephew and after feeding him, he threw up like a waterfall all over my bed. I wasn't even mad. I laughed because for being a baby, he looked cute, innocent and cold whereas his puke smelled like hot vanilla on my bed and throughout my room. That made me laugh today. And there he was about to cry haha

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
my dog fell out of her doggy bed

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:23 PM »
SNL from Saturday. The sports commentator bit:

?Shout out to our sponsor, Summer?s Eve feminine hygiene products?
When something?s gone wrong and it?s the smell of your thong! Summers Eve???.Douche

?You know what another great idea? Summers Eve!?
When your mans in a coma from your panty aroma. Summers Eve???Douche

?Speaking of good calls, Summers Eve!?
When your situation down south makes him breathe through his mouth, Summers Eve???Douche

Offline chekovsulu

• Human
  • With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear.
    • TITLE!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 05:30:46 PM »
In this site: http://store.slackware.com/cgi-bin/store/spolo?id=AAqte4nk&mv_pc=105

The sizes they have for Slackware T-shirts are:
Medium, large, extra-large and double-plus large :D

I thought that was funny because they don't think boney people will buy it probably because only fattehs use Slackware.

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!

Offline CMF

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
  • Intelligence is relative.
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 06:59:06 PM »
My job is bless'ed unbelievable. I?ll try to sum it up for you by telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there?s the supermodel wanna-be chick. I?ll give her credit, she's pretty bless'ed hot. But she?s constantly fixing up her hair, or putting on make up. She is extremely self centered, and never considers the needs/wants/desires of anyone but herself. She?s as dumb as a box of rocks. I?m surprised she has enough brainpower to continue to breathe. She must suck a mean richard, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is the exact opposite. She?s probably one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, yet she?s here with us. She?s like a -10 on a scale of 1-10. I?m not sure she even showers, let alone shaves her womanly parts. I think she?s a lesbian, because whenever we pass the Home Depot, she moans like she?s creaming her panties.

Finally, and the jewel of the crowd is a bless'ed stoner. I?m not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I?m pretty sure after work. I would doubt he?s been sober in the last ten years easily. And he?s only 22. He dresses like a freaking beatnik throwback from the 1960?s. To make it worse, he bring his big bless'ed dog to work. Every bless'ed day I have to look at this HUGE bless'ed DOG! This thing usually walks around about ? stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it?s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry and require multiple stops at McDonalds and Burger King.

Anyway, I drive these hillbillys around in my van, and we solve mysteries and poo.